Deliveryblues

Thursday, May 18, 2006

We just don't know!!

I stumbled across this blog recently and a fairly old post caught my eye at

http://homepage.mac.com/redsmartie/iblog/

It's the posting on 21st January that contained the interesting comment...

"It arrived last week. Well, in a manner of speaking. I missed the delivery man so it was a Friday night dash across Manchester to the TNT depot to collect it and full of expectation I rushed home (in as much as you can rush home on the M60 40 mph road works that have been, and will be there, for ever)."

I wonder how many other people were making journeys like this that could have been avoided if they hadn't missed their parcel delivery??

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can compare the price of this product and many others at Text4Price.com. The mobile UK price comparison that lets you compare prices while you shop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home