Deliveryblues

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Left hand / right hand!!

I ordered some goods from a mail order company and waited patiently for them to be delivered. After a few weeks I phoned the company to enquire about them, to be told that they had been delivered. I told them this was not the case and asked for them to be delivered immediately or to be refunded the money they had taken from my account. I was told that they would send out a customer complaint form, and when I’d filled it in and they’d received it they would do as I requested. I was livid. I found out who the courier was and phoned their depot directly. They had a record of the attempted delivery, I had not been home and I was supposed to have been given a card to re-arrange delivery, obviously I had not got the card. They found the parcel and re-delivered it next day (fortunately I was in). Unfortunately, the company in question thought better of making me wait for a customer complaint form and they re-filled the order and sent it without checking with their courier. I then had the trouble of returning the extra goods. This company really wants to sort out its delivery system, because they will loose customers with this kind of performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home