Deliveryblues

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Collections and pick-ups

Today, I’m currently waiting for a parcel company to collect an item that I’ve recently sold on eBay. I need to go out, but you can guess that the law of Samuel Oliver Davy will come into play the moment I set foot out of here and the delivery van will turn into the road.

It’s quite a big item that weighs nearly 20Kg and is being shipped to mainland Europe. Why is it that one of the relatively new shipping companies, that has grown up largely on the back of eBay, can ship for less than half of the price of the more established companies? Maybe it’s something to do with the quality of service or lower overheads etc? Anyway, time’s moving on and the collection deadline approaches. I’ll let you know what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home